Contact Our Renton Dental Office
Monday: 9:00am – 6:00pm
Tuesday: 9:00am – 6:00pm
Thursday: 10:00am – 8:00pm
Friday: 9:00am – 6:00pm
Saturday: 9:00am – 6:00pm
They are very warm and welcoming. I am a very anxious patient and they make me feel very comfortable and at ease. I'm going to be sure to keep my oral health up to par with the help of Dr. Hu.
Angela N. (Hu Smiles Patient)
- How often should I visit the dentist?Dr. Yuchen HuLearn more about our dentist and the American Dental AssociationOpens a new window to the ADA website recommend that patients of all ages should see their dentist for a checkup and cleaning at least twice a year. This is the best way to achieve and maintain a beautiful, healthy smile, as well as prevent small dental problems from becoming big headaches.
- Can you fix my broken or decayed teeth?We can! Depending on your particular situation, we can use a variety of restorative treatments. These can include crowns, bridges, dentures, and even dental implants. No matter how we choose to do it, we’ll for sure give you a smile you’ll be proud to show off.
- What can you do about my missing teeth?We can help you replace them in a few different ways. We offer traditional treatments such as bridges and dentures, but for a more permanent and natural-looking solution, we may suggest dental implantsLearn more about our dental implants. They’re actually able to rebuild your teeth from the root up, providing a much more complete result that is the next best thing to your natural teeth.
- Can you help with my severe toothache?Yes, we can! If your cavity is small, we can usually treat it with a filling. However, if the cavity has gone untreated for a long time, we may need to perform a root canal. Before you read past this, just know that a root canal, thanks to modern dental techniques, is now a painless procedure that feels very similar to getting a simple filling. In fact, it’s one of the best tools we have to relieve severe dental pain and save teeth that would otherwise need to be extracted.
- How can you make my smile look better?We offer a variety of cosmetic treatmentsLearn more about our cosmetic services that can change and enhance just about every aspect of your smile. Whether you just want a minor touch-up or a complete, Hollywood-style makeover, we can give you exactly what you want.
- Do you accept my dental insurance? Most likely, yes! We accept a wide variety of insurance plans from many providers. To see our complete list, simply click here.Learn more about our dental insurance options
Our dentist in Renton, WA, looks forward to serving your family.
Hu Smiles in Renton (formerly SDK Dental Care in Renton) serves the wonderful communities of Renton, Kent, Tukwila, and the surrounding areas. Contact us today!